AWS Premium Support Careers
AWS isn’t a start-up, but that doesn’t stop us from acting like one. We set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We pursue unexpected paths and try to see things differently. We don’t just sit back and watch the world change; we’re the ones changing it. And we’re on the hunt for curious and inventive Cloud Support Engineers who want to join a company where every day is full of challenging and meaningful work.
AWS Premium Support provides a mix of tools and technology, people, and programs to our customers, designed to proactively help them optimise performance, lower costs, and innovate faster.
Every day the job will bring new and exciting opportunities.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with AWS architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues · Leverage your experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Work in a 'follow-the-sun' model with support sites located globally: No after hours on-call or mandated overtime in this role.
- See career development within AWS Support: We promote advancement opportunities including Senior Support Engineer, SME, Team Lead, and Technical Account Manager.
Cloud Support Engineers not only work with a broad spectrum of technical issues but may also coach/mentor new hires, develop and present training, partner with development teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in recruiting, write tools/script to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement or strategic initiatives.
People come from all over the world to work in our Premium Support teams in Dublin and Cape Town.
The Engineering Learning Series is a range of technical recruiting events offering free workshops to industry professionals who wish to up-skill in different technical areas, and are interested in a future career with AWS.
The events are 2-3 days long, during which time you will interact with real AWS Engineers, do some serious learning, complete technical labs and take on a technical challenge that will test your new skills.
If you are successful in your challenge, you may be invited to interview for a Cloud Support role.
In the video above, Nikki, Nondu and Renalto will walk you through some helpful tips to prepare for your interview with AWS Premium Support.
For further interview preparation material:
View all Premium support roles on our Amazon.jobs career site. Apply Directly and/or join the talent community most relevant to your area.
By joining the Talent Community, your CV and info will go directly to our team recruiting for Dublin. Our team may even think you are suitable for a role you haven't seen.
By joining the Talent Community, your CV and info will go directly to our team recruiting for Cape Town. Our team may even think you are suitable for a role you haven't seen.