Looking to return to work? Come and build the future with AWS
Are you ready to relaunch your career after an extended break? If you have been out of the workforce an extended break, and are looking to return to work, then Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the perfect fit.
We are a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. Our diverse perspectives come from many sources including gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, and professional and life experience. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and always look for ways to scale our impact as we grow.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is key in maintaining work-life harmony. As a Returner, your manager will work with you to establish the best and most productive use of your time.
- A global environment – An opportunity for you to work with the world’s leading cloud technology, and with talented people from every corner of the globe.
- Great benefits – The perks of being an Amazon employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. Amazon’s benefits support the needs of our diverse workforce and their family members, no matter what stage they are at in their life or career. See more here. Learn more about AWS and the great work we do by visiting aws.amazon.com.
- Bring your voice - At AWS we value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully.
- Accelerate your growth - The scope and scale of what we do for our customers drive us to experiment with new possibilities, take risks and learn quickly.
- Chart your own path - The possibilities you explore and the impact you have is driven by your own ideas, initiative and ambition.
- Embrace the challenge - At AWS building the future is inspiring and fun and we embrace the challenge that comes with inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible.
- Use our Leadership Principles every day - Whether discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem, our Leadership Principles are just one of the things that makes Amazon ‘peculiar’.
Learn more about our Leadership principles here
You can review our open Returner positions below, filtering by key word or location.
View all the roles we are hiring for on Amazon.jobs, our global career site.
Here, you can directly apply for any roles you think would be suitable to your skill-set.